Is your phone hacked? Don’t worry, as this blog will let you know about the easy tips and tricks to help you out. Read through this article and keep your sensitive data under wraps and see every detail about what to do if your phone is hacked.
It is better to take an expert’s advice if you feel that your phone is hacked. It is quite an important issue. Dial toll-free visit official website helpline number for McAfee Antivirus for assistance. Get in touch with the best technicians and save your phone from the cybercriminals.
How to check if your phone is hacked?
1. Spy apps
If some unfamiliar apps are popping up on your screen again and again, maybe your phone is being tracked. Whenever a hacker takes control of your phone, things will not be the same afterward. Thus, bizarre messages can be sent to the numbers of your address book.
2. Charging Issues
If you see sudden changes in charging habit of your phone, maybe it is because of malware function is running in the background. And these malware functions will be completely out of your sight. So if you find your phone is losing charge quicker than usual time, maybe you have become the victim.
Some preventions to save your phone from hacking
All of us believe that “prevention is better than cure.” If your phone gets hacked, the hacker can easily access your details like your contacts, your messages, emails, your locations, calls, your payment info and many more. So here are some precautions that you can take to save your phone from hackers.
- Don’t let some stranger physically possess your phone. The primary way of hacking is to install a spy app on your phone.
- Keep your phone handy at all times and choose a complicated password that makes hard for strangers to get into your phone.
- Never open attachments from an unknown id. And if you are receiving any from a known person, confirm it from that person at first and then begin.
- Try to avoid open wi-fi networks and the charging stations as much as you can.
Now you know about the signs that your phone will show when it is hacked. And you know about the preventions also. Moving to what to do if your phone is hacked we will advise you to read the further article.
What to do if your phone is hacked?
The McAfee technicians often get questions like “my phone was hacked how do I fix it?” or
“how to remove a hacker from my phone?”. We help the customers in every possible way. Go through the below content and know some easy fixes about what to do if the phone is hacked before reaching us.
- At first, install some antivirus software from google play
- Then shut down all the suspicious applications.
- Now run an antivirus scan. It will remove all the malware, spyware and bot infections from your phone.
- It may bear some expenses for you, but it will help you to fix your phone.
No more words to say. We hope our takes on a hacked phone will help you and you will get to know about the methods of how to un-hack your phone.
Support Are Always Here To Help You Out
Though the solutions mentioned above are practical, again we will advise you to consult an expert. Dial Support for McAfee toll-free number: [ ] and reach a technician. They are here to help you 24/7. You are also free to have a chat with their Live Chat Support. Drop down a mail at their mail ID their Mail ID and let Support executives get back to you immediately.